Sit back and relax as the boat winds through the small villages and open countryside.
- Traditional Afternoon Tea – with scones, cakes and sandwiches
- A skipper for your journey
- Heating onboard to keep you warm if its chilly outside
- Exclusive use of the boat
- You’ll be welcomed onboard by our experienced skipper and once seated the boat will the depart from the Farmer’s Arms Burscough and head east along the Leeds / Liverpool canal towards Parbold
What to Expect:
- Stone Bridge & Swing Bridges (If you are lucky the skipper may ask for help in opening them!)
- Windmills, Wharfs & Mills all dating back to the 19th century
- Peaceful & tranquil countryside
- Abundance of Waterfowl – Ranging from Ducks to Swans to Geese (as Martin Mere is just a few miles away there is always something unique appearing) and there has even been sightings of an elusive Kingfisher!
- Commentary from our experienced skipper telling you about the history of the canal and snipits of information to wow your friends