Have the boat to yourself for a beautiful breakfast cruise..
- Full English Breakfast served onboard with a glass of Bucks Fizz
- Exclusive use of the boat
- A skipper for your journey
- Full English Breakfast (1 sausage, 1 bacon, 1 egg, beans, tomato and Toast)
- Help yourself to tea and coffee.
You’ll be welcomed onboard by our experienced skipper and once seated the boat will the depart from the Slipway Inn Burscough and head east along the Leeds / Liverpool canal towards Parbold. So sit back and relax as the boat winds through the small villages and open countryside.
What to Expect:
- Stone Bridge & Swing Bridges (If you are lucky the skipper may ask for help in opening them!)
- Windmills, Wharfs & Mills all dating back to the 19th century
- Peaceful & tranquil countryside
- Abundance of Waterfowl – Ranging from Ducks to Swans to Geese (as Martin Mere is just a few miles away there is always something unique appearing) and there has even been sightings of an elusive Kingfisher!
- Commentary from our experienced skipper telling you about the history of the canal and snipits of information to wow your friends