Exclusive use of the boat for a fantastic time on the water!
- Exclusive use of the boat
- A skipper for your journey
- Bring your own food and drink
- Heating onboard to keep you warm if its chilly outside
- You’ll be welcomed onboard by our experienced skipper and once seated the boat will depart from the The Slipway Bar & Restaurant Burscough and head east along the Leeds and Liverpool canal towards Parbold. So sit back, relax and enjoy the beautiful views as the boat winds through the small villages and open countryside.
What to Expect:
- Stone Bridges & Swing Bridges (If you are lucky the skipper may ask for help in opening them!)
- Windmills, Wharfs & Mills all dating back to the 19th century
- Peaceful & tranquil countryside
- Abundance of Waterfowl – Ranging from Ducks to Swans to Geese (as Martin Mere is just a few miles away there is always something unique appearing). There has even been sightings of an elusive Kingfisher!
- A chance to stretch your legs at Parbold, for a quick coffee or ice cream!
- Commentary from our experienced skipper telling you about the history of the canal and snipits of information to wow your friends
- Hot Water For Tea & Coffee
- Plates, Cups, Cutlery & Glasses
- Milk, Sugar, Tea & Coffee